Become a TIPS Trainer
By having certified trainers on campus, you have the flexibility to train students on your schedule. An on-campus TIPS trainer constitutes a full-time expert who will foster an atmosphere of professionalism, encourage teamwork among students, and build bridges to your campus community.
Becoming a certified TIPS trainer offers many advantages, including:
- Flexibility to conduct student training sessions where and when you need them.
- Substantial savings over online training.
- Earning money by offering your expertise and training services to the community.
- Creating a safer campus by providing guidance for preventing drunk driving, intoxication, and underage consumption.
- Being a more attractive job candidate.
How to Become a TIPS Trainer
- Attend a one-day workshop.
Browse Upcoming Workshops
- Complete the workshop and pass the certification exam.
- Purchase TIPS participant manuals.
- Conduct TIPS sessions and submit participant exams for grading.
- Recertify annually with TIPS via exam.